You’re probably wondering, what is neuro training? Is this a new thing? Not really. Neuro-training is simply training using more of your mind in order to spur your muscles into growth.
I see too many people simply going to the gym, lifting heavy objects up and down, with no tempo control, using poor range of motion, not really even knowing what they are doing, or why. And they are missing out on a huge part of the muscle-building equation.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was a huge believer that the mind could be used in several ways to improve the quality of the training and performance of the athlete, and his theories have been proven time and time again over the years.
That’s where this T.N.T workout comes in, to help you maximize your time in the gym by stressing the mind-muscle connection in ways you never have before.
Visualize all of the exercises listed below before you start. Imagine using perfect form, squeezing each rep.
- Slow down your tempo. Perform a 3 second eccentric (lengthening of the muscle) movement follow by another 3 seconds concentric movement (shortening of the muscle)
- Squeeze for ½ – 1 second all movements at their prime flexion
- Flex your triceps after every set for 3-4 seconds and keep them flexed until you relax them
- Stretch your triceps after every set
- Lower the weight you usually use for these exercises by at good 30%
- Drink at least 20 ounces of water before you head into this workout
- Increase the work load as you go lower in reps.
EXERCISE #1: Smith Machine Close-Grip Bench Press
Reps: 15, 12, 10, 8
EXERCISE #2: Decline Skull Crusher
Reps: 20, 15, 12, 10
Tip: If you don’t have a spotter put the decline bench on a low cable pulley and perform them from there
EXERCISE #3: Overhead Rope Extension
Reps: 25, 20, 15, 12
Tip: Over Head Low Pulley Rope Extensions – Attach a rope in a low pulley and stand on a bench so you can control the movement and not jerk your body around when it gets hard
EXERCISE #4: Straight Bar Pushdown
Reps: 30, 25, 20, 15
– See more at: http://fitnessrxformen.com/training/workouts/explode-your-tris-with-t-n-t/#sthash.O5eAx7rN.dpuf
It’s Time to Change Your Life!